Help Families Of Child Survivors Of Sexual Abuse Survive COVID Second Wave
₹47,700 raised of ₹9,05,850
Relief to Children
- Child survivors of sexual abuse in Delhi are facing increased vulnerability due to the second wave of COVID-19.
- Most of the children and their families are socio-economically disadvantaged and hence, face an exponentially increasing risk due to the pandemic and its impact on livelihoods.
- Of the families, we aim to support through this fundraiser
- 90% have lost their jobs and are struggling to find odd jobs that help them make their ends meet.
- 98% live on rent and are unable to afford it.
- 18% of the families have children as the sole earners.
- Your donations to this fundraiser will help 55 families of child survivors of sexual abuse and children in difficult circumstances by helping them stay afloat and pay for the basics of rent, medical care, education needs, and ration.
More information on donation platform