Free Food Kitchen For Transgenders
₹84,740 raised of ₹3,00,000
- Group of 6 transgender individuals at Dinajpur came together and initiated, ICCHAPURON - Community based kitchen.
- Community to support: Transgender individuals from the age bracket of 18 to 49 years living in and around Dinajpur district in India who are engaged in sex work. The project will also focus on following paraments;
1. Rural/Urban: Urban & Semi Urban 2. Socio-economic group: Lower middle class to living below poverty line 3. Occupational group: Sex workers 4. Identity: Transgender
- Objectives: The overall objectives of the community kitchen are as follows:
1. Source of Income for Trans community members, and 2. Providing lifesaving food to needy individuals.