Help feed COVID affected communities in Bangalore
₹1,45,591 raised of ₹4,00,000
Relief for Queer Persons
- S Veena Sangama is a transgender activist based in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- She is organizing a drive across the city to distribute food to transgender communities, daily wage workers, elderly people, and other families and individuals affected by COVID-19.
- They are preparing 50 kilograms of rice every day to prepare around 350 packs of food.
- People are struggling to afford even one meal a day and heavily depend on Veena and her team's efforts.
- Have raised 1,00,000 through direct transfer before moving onto Milaap due to increased need of funds