Ranchi Support Group

₹0 raised of ₹9,46,000

Category

Medical Care and Support

Location

Jharkhand

Bank Details

Bank Name- ICICI Name of accountholder: Iftekhar Hassan Khan Bank account: 029201518816 IFSC- ICICI0000292 Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand Phone Pay/ G pay: 9934148069

Description

  • Ranchi Support Group is an off-shoot of Lahu bolega is a collective of individuals who started working in the domain of public health in Ranchi, Jharkhand (India)
  • We plan the reach 300 COVID-19 patients/ their families as per the plan.
  • Help will be given in the form of ration kits, Medicine, Medical costs
  •  The identified government hospitals are Covid-19 Care Center Risaldar, Doranda, RIMS Ranchi, Sadar Hospital. 60 percent of the effort of the support provided by the collective will be concentrated here. The remaining 40 percent of the effort of the organization will be towards charitable hospitals like Sewa Sadan, K C Rai Memorial hospital etc in Ranchi

Do you have a fundraiser to add to the cause?

Let us know, or get in touch to volunteer.

© Copyright: there is no copyright on any of the information on this website. Please feel free to share, swipe, copy, paste at will. But be advised, we have about 30 volunteers curating this info, so be aware it may become out of date quickly. If you want to help us curate and add new entries, or promote with your art or social media, please get in touch at [email protected]